Guards, receptionists or anyone responsible for announcing / receiving visitors have a difficult task in ensuring that visitors are not a threat to overall security. Charlie Checkpoint enables the detailed capture of information pertaining to a visitor and sending this information in real-time to the relevant person(s) being visited. This immediately assists in determining whether a visitor is legitimate or not. Information shared quickly empowers proactive and real-time awareness and accountability.
How to “Approve” or “Reject” a visitor:
- Select “VISITS” section on Charlie dashboard (red section).
- A list of visits is shown. The number of visits shown will be determined by what you have set in your settings (see section on Charlie Settings).
- Select a single visit (visits that have not been viewed are marked by an ‘orange’ dot).
- Once visit is opened you can view particular details.
- Click the “+” icon in bottom right of screen for options.
- Selecting “Approve” will notify Charlie Checkpoint that visitor is approved for entry.
- Selecting “Reject” will notify Charlie Checkpoint that visitor is NOT approved for entry.
- Alternatively a visitor can be flagged as “NOT MY VISIT” where an incorrect destination may have been selected.
Note: options such as approve, reject and not my visit may or may not be available to a user and are subject to overall configuration required at site and set by administrator.